Sunday, August 28, 2011

29/08/2011 -Last Day of Ramadhan (isA)

Hello!

So how are you guys doing today?

I'm doing good, thanks for asking^^. Anyways, I'm now in Ipoh at my grandparents' house with my family, aunts, uncles and cousins! Let me describe the current scene:

Ayah is out buying some more ingredients.
Atuk, aunties and uncles are outside in the garden either chatting with one another or just sitting in the shades reasding newspapers.
Imran (my brother), Anas and Aizat (my cousins) are also in the garden, taking turns in guarding the lemangs. Basically they are 'bakar lemang'..
My elder sister, Ayesha, is reading the newspaper in the living room.
Rifqa (my younger sister), Adlin and Eva are sitting at the coffee table in the sort-of dining room chit-chatting while doing their own revisions.
Rifqa is having her UPSR in 2 weeks. Eva is having her PMR in 4 weeks and Adlin is having her SPM trials next week.
My mama is also outside with the elders.
Me? I'm currently hearing the zuhur's Azan and typing this post. I was initially revising and doing a mind map for my biology topics, but then I stopped. I can't concentrate on an empty stomach. Yu see? I didn't eat anything for sahur this morning. Aaaaaand, I decided to write this post just to keep you guys updated about what's going on =)

It's strangely cold here in Ipoh...I went to the toilet countless times and I still am feeling like going to the toilet now!

*future Jannah is saying sorry for any future typos or whatsoever because use was typing this post via and iPad. You know how iPads or iPhones are. Thus, typos can usually happen...*

Anyways, what are you guys doing right now? Hm,...haha =)

oh! And by the way, I can already play the 'fast' part in Ballade Pour Adeline. It's a piano piece that Richard Clayderman played! I looooove that song since I was 5 and he is my IDOL in music!!^^

Okay, I am goin to stop typing nome. I feel like playing Katy Perry's Tap Tap Revenge now haha. Okay, I'll talk to you guys later then. Bye!

Jannah

P.S sorry that this post is a bit plain and boring. I can't edit the font much here on iPad!!! SELAMAT BERPUASA BUAT KALI TERAKHIR UNTUK TAHUN INI INSYAALLAH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment